Our Team Focus on Helping Clients Turn Their Ideas Into Reality
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Edevelopmark believes website design is more about the strategy that brings in results and less about how pretty your site is. It is the main reason we have focused on policies that bring in results first.
We all know the main reason you are looking at getting a website or having your current site redone is to get more traffic for your business. You want this traffic to turn into leads and then convert these leads into paying customers/clients. You want to learn how to cultivate these customers/clients to bring in higher profits.
It’s only right that we approach website design with these elements in mind; these elements have worked for many other business owners just like you. So, what are these elements you ask?
1. Leads/traffic (to attract customers/clients).
2. Conversion (to change visitors to leads).
3. Cultivate (get those leads into paying customers/clients).
Now put all this together with a desire to teach our clients in a way they understand, it’s easy to see how we have been around for so long! Our 99% client retention rate speaks for itself. Come link up with us, once you do we are sure you will stick around.
Service We Provide
Responsive Web Design & Development
Your website is your digital signage, make sure your customers know that you’re open for business by having a responsive website design that captures interest and more importantly conversions. Our team makes custom websites built for more visitors
- We Mostly help eCommerce business, coach/consultant, dropshipping business and service provider.
- Ecommerce and Dropshipping store build
- Convert Clickfunnel website to WordPress
Website Maintenance & Care
With every online search, 50 percent of users discover a new company, product, or service. They visit your website, explore your products, browse your services, and get a first impression of your business. That first impression can make or break your company’s next sale. For businesses today, this fact makes website maintenance a top priority.
- We Mostly help who don’t want to deal with technical stuff
- We take the responsibility to update new things.